miércoles, 12 de junio de 2013

Getting the next post ready...

Français  Español

I haven't disappeared...it's just that it's difficult for me to cope with a "trilingual" blog :)!

It's taking me ages to upload a recipe!! So I decided to take it easy and do things when I could. 
I have to apologize as the Spanish and French version already have the new recipe published, I'll get started with the English one from tomorrow. 

The next dish will be a vegetarian "fraisier", a healthy version of the traditional French patisserie, good for the bum and the mouth :)

Last month we celebrated my birthday  with a  chocolate & mayonnaise layer cake ...yes, mayonnaise! A lovely recipe from El Rincón de Bea, absolutely scrummy, spongy and 200% chocolate!
All home-made, the cake, the cake pops, the banner and the tin boxes. We had lots of fun.
See you very soon!







Many thanks to our sweet Marina who was our model for the day










I hope you enjoyed it, bisous!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario